Saturday, January 25, 2014

Typology

So for a assessment on English we had to take the Jung Typology test. I found out that I'm a ISFP it mean Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving. I found a lot of it to be true about myself but I would have not seen myself as a Introversion. As for the point of the assessment we needed to look at how this goes with how we writing. I found that is right on I'm great at doing descriptive writing. when I do other types I tend to get sucked into gathering way to information and have a problem with sorting it out. I know that is something I need to work been trying to but it's a lot harder then I thought it would be. Everything else about the test was a lot closer to the type of person I'm  then I know myself. I think I'm going to take the full test just to find out everything I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment