Monday, January 27, 2014

My Sister

My sister is sometimes to funny for words. I thing that I will always remember is the day I got a call from her. She was upset and going crazy on the phone saying something was in her living room and she needed help. My I was freaking out I had no clue what was going on. When I got to her place the door was locked and I called her she said she was stuck in the bathroom. So I broke her door in and ran to the bathroom to see what was wrong and when I opened the door I will never forget what she said "Did you kill the wasp ". I just started to laugh so hard that I almost peed my pants. I have never seen someone that is so afraid of insets as her. One time she sit in her car for over a hour because there was a spider on her door and she did not want it to get on here. Last summer she racked a car cause there was a bee flying around in the car. For Halloween one year I played a prank on her. As she was in bed I want into her room and cover her and the bed in fake spiders and web. When she awake she freaked out so bad that she broke down her own bedroom door to get out of the room. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen watching her run around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment