Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby Sitting

So my older bother would baby sit me and my sister when we were growing up. There is this one time that I will never forget and it was the last time my brother ever watched us again. I was 8 and my sister was 5. We were doing nothing wrong but just be there my brother was mad cause he had to watch us last min and he wanted to go out with his friends. So a little bit after my parents left my brother asked us if we want to play a game we said yes. We were going to be bad guys and my brother was going to be the super hero and he ducked taped us to the bedroom wall and left us there. The bad thing about that was that my parents came home before he did and it was not pretty when he got home.

1 comment:

  1. Funny post! I can't believe your brother actually duct taped you and your sister to a wall! As a parent, I have threatened that to my children (joking of course), but to hear that your brother did it, wow! I would imagine that would be the last time he babysat! He must have used a lot to keep you from pulling loose. Were your sister and you too far apart to help one another escape? I can't imagine what that evening must have been like for your brother! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete